USA PT/OT Job Seminar at NIOH:
Mr. Ronald Nair, Attorney at Law (USA Immigration), agrees to deliver a US Health Care Immigration talk to our students on his trip to India on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 2-5 PM in NIOH.The seminar will help our students/alumni to prepare themselves for US OT job markets and attract more students to the profession in its crisis.
The Propose Talk-
Finding a job as a Rehab Professional in the USA and it will cover the following topics:
- Working in the USA as licensed professional from India.
- US Health Care Rehab Employment Situation in the USA over the next 3-10 years.
- Immigration: What a student must do from a licensing, testing, academic and certification perspective in order to position him / her to come the USA as either a PT or an OT professional.
- Visa Screen Application, NBCOT exam, and US licensing shall be discussed in detail.
- For PTs what they must do in India within the next 2-3 years to position themselves to get licensed in the USA.
The students/ alumni of NIOH hereby are requested to attend the seminar as mentioned above to use this opportunity maximum. For further details, contact Mr.Jeetendra Mohapatra, OT Representative, Placement cell.
Mobile: 09748069845, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT/OT Jobs in the USA.-
(As per email message received from Mr. Ronald A. Nair)
According to the US Department of Labor, there is a net shortage in the United States of 43,000 Occupational Therapists jobs, and the US OT Schools are simply NOT graduating enough Occupational Therapist to meet the growing demand. Please see http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos078.htm
Indian Occupational Therapist are well placed to work in the USA and can make the same contribution to the US medical scene as Indian Doctors. The job prospects for Occupational Therapists in the USA are excellent, and I would like to share my thoughts on how to immigrate to the USA your OT/PT students and alumni. I have been involved since 2003 in the immigration of over 200 Filipino OT and PT to come to the USA.
I have been giving similar lectures like this one at the Philippines and Indian WFOT schools and the students/faculty members found the information gained from them very useful and informative.
Ronald A. Nair.
Attorney at Law,